Motions for the judge
- I move for immediate and without prejudice dismissal of all charges because there is no evidence, let alone “credible” evidence, that I committed any crime whatsoever.
- I move to know the identity of my accuser (plaintiff). I was told by the attorney for the drug company (Infinite Wellness) that the complaint was filed by the parking lot company (unidentified).
- Three young women were exiting the drug company at the time of the “incident”. Since complete records are kept by the drug company, I move to know the names of those women, in case it becomes necessary to subpoena them as witnesses on my behalf.
- I move to be provided all evidence “against me” that the accusers have in their possession.
- I move for the name and full police record of the officer signing the summons. Judge: Objection! Irrelevant! “dCounsel (me): Goes to motive, your Honor. Judge: Motive? dCounsel: Why I was arrested, your Honor. Judge: “Overruled!”
- I move to know the identity of the party filing a motion to have me arrested in April.
- I move to know the name of the judge issuing the order to have me arrested and the reasoning given for his decision, especially since a letter or phone call would have gotten me to Fort Collins pronto.
- I move to know why I was labeled a “flight risk” when I have a clean record and haven’t left Loveland in months.
- I motion for you to order the Larimer County Detention Center to return the prescription eyeglasses they stole from me the day I was arrested for nine hours.
Motions for the district attorney
- Please tell me in layman terms what “Harassment” means as it applies in this case.
- Please tell me in layman terms what “Reckless endangerment” means as it applies in this case.
- Please tell me in layman terms what “3rd degree criminal trespass” means as it applies in this case.
- Please tell me what civil and criminal counter-charges will be available to me when every word that the accusers use against me are proven FALSE in court. Include all possible defendants.
- Please suggest two or three of the top defense law firms in Northern Colorado, in the unlikely case an appeal is necessary.
- Please suggest two or three of the top law firms in Northern Colorado for filing counter-charges upon resolution of my case. Expense is not a concern.
Social media are useless. I have closed my Twitter account and I do not intend to continue a blog that has no readers. My final words on the matter are this: I am content. I WILL see that Justice is served and that the true criminals in this case are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am grateful for the privilege.